Here you will find detailed information about a wonderful method of drug-free treatment, the result of 20 years of work by a group of scientists. It is patented a brilliantly simple and completely harmless method of stimulating the brain’s endorphin structures, also called its own defence mechanism by emitting weak pulses operating at their quasi-resonant frequency. In simple terms, we cause the body to heal itself, stimulating the brain’s defence mechanisms to work more intensively. For more detailed and illustrated information see the original application from HERE. The advantages of this method are obvious:
- In most cases, the cause and not the symptoms of the disease are eliminated, as is the case with drug treatment.
- It covers a rather wide range of diseases that it treats, and in some, it is the only one (for example, nerve sensory deafness). See INDICATIONS.
- There are no harmful side effects (just look at the corresponding graph even of harmless Aspirin, not to mention some “stronger” drugs).
- The organism is treated completely, that is, by treating one disease, you are treating others that you may not even suspect.
- Nothing is injected into the body, it is simply encouraged to heal on its own.
- The treatment is simple, absolutely painless and pleasant.
- Replaces medicines, but there are no contraindications to their use, even on the contrary – in certain cases increases their therapeutic effect (for example, with some chemotherapeutic agents in oncology). Download a presentation on the application of the TES method from HERE.
All this is done by the Transcranial Electrostimulation (TES) method of the Brain Protective Mechanisms. Nowadays, when medicines are not in our pockets and drug allergies are widespread, the use of non-medicated treatments is particularly attractive.
Where you can use this treatment you will read in the treatment page.
WE CALL FOR THE COOPERATION OF PHYSICIANS, MEDICAL CENTERS, HEALTH INSTITUTIONS, UNIVERSITIES AND INTERESTED PERSONS. CONTACT US.
TES-therapy is a highly effective non-drug treatment method and allows to reduce by 2 to 5 times the amount of medication used, including analgesics, infusion solutions, antibiotics, immunomodulators, antidepressants, some hormonal agents and in most cases (especially in mild forms of diseases) to completely replace them. The site provides a list of indications for the use of TES therapy.